Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home Sick

Yesterday morning Meredith fell asleep in the play kitchen area of her kindergarten classroom...you can imagine that her teacher was wondering why a normally rambunctious little girl was sleeping during school! As it turned out, Meredith had a temp of 101 - even though she insisted that she felt fine! She said that her eyes hurt, but that was her only complaint. Of course I went to pick her up as soon as the school secretary called me. As a special treat, we went to the library to get a few movies for her to watch while she was home sick. We got the movie Enchanted...

Meredith and I absolutely adored it! We loved it so much that we watched it in the afternoon and started it again in the evening! Yes, I admit that I'm a sucker for musicals!

Speaking of musicals, Meredith and I are totally thrilled to go to the Broadway Musical Hairspray when we are in New York in 2 weeks! We got our tickets, and will be sitting in the front row of the mezzanine section of the Neil Simon Theater to see Tracy Turnblad and the Hairspray cast!

Meredith is at work with me today. She has made herself a cozy little nest and is watching a movie on our portable DVD player. What movie is she watching, you ask? Of course, it's gotta be Enchanted!

No comments: