Friday, October 17, 2008

Breakfast time

I know what you are thinking, what's up with the bowl of frosted mini-wheats? This morning I put Jesse on the kitchen counter while I got him his breakfast. He was quite adamant about two things: 1) he DID NOT want to get off of the counter and sit in his high chair and 2) he was thrilled about the frosted mini-wheats, but just wanted to eat the frosting off each mini-wheat. As you can see in the picture above. Since I was about to make oatmeal raisin bars for my exciting crafty retreat tonight, I was fine with leaving him on the counter while I made the bars...and he was equally fine with eating raisins, oatmeal, or anything else from the mixing bowl!Since so many recent posts have centered around Jesse, I felt the need to share a little Meredith video with you. This is how things usually happen at our house: Meredith in the forefront playing, singing, dancing, etc. while Jesse is in the background somewhat doing his own thing, but also just hoping that Meredith will play with him.

No comments: