Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Lights

The Friday before Christmas we filled our car with people, 2 kinds of popcorn and hot chocolate and took a drive through Iowa City and Coralville looking at lights. I know this first picture isn't very good, but it was all I had of our full car! (Don't you wonder what Jesse was so concerned about with Gretta's face??) :)


We started at the house close to West High that has lights that blink in time with Christmas music. That was my favorite house...I could have sat there all night listening to the music and watching the lights! I think Meredith's was the Santa house...with hundreds of Santa's everywhere. Again, not very good pictures, but it was all I had.

We saw many more houses with fun lights, and had a lot of fun just driving around looking at lights together. I'm thinking that might be a new Christmas tradition!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

How fun! It was also our tradition with our kids. We usually went the night Coralville put out their luminaries.