Saturday, January 30, 2010

Etsy Shop

I've been busy in my sewing room lately, but didn't seem to find the time to post any pictures on here. I have an Etsy shop (beachyblossom.etsy.com) with my cousin, Amanda, and since Christmas I've been making things for the shop. We've had the shop since last August, but neither of us have put many things up for sale. Regardless of sales, it's still fun to make this stuff.

So here are a few pictures of the things that I've made lately.

This marker roll

 

and here it is rolled up...


An apron

 

12-CD holder


This awesome hot/cold rice pack that you can wear.


I also made 2 Happy Birthday banner's, this one is for us to keep, and the other is to put on Etsy...which I will sometime! (And yes, I'll have to get a better picture before I put it on Etsy.)

And I made a banner for my niece that say's Grace's Room. My intent is to put this on Etsy and you could customize the fabric, colors, and words on it. Seems like a lot of unknowns, so we'll see if that happens!
 

Last summer I made the following that are also in the shop.



Anyway, just thought I'd share my recent projects.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

What cute projects! Let me guess, some Tula fabric???