Tuesday, July 20, 2010

back to blogging

Well I don't know that I'm actually back to blogging.

I mean, I don't want to make any promises that I can't don't keep.

And since I've taken such a long break, I feel like my first post has to be really good. Or...interesting, at least. 

And where do I start since it's been almost 3 months since I've last posted?

Maybe I'll take another few months to figure out what to say. Or type. I'll leave you with pictures from one of the best days this summer.

Our time at the beach in Florida. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could.


4 comments:

mom said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Kim said...

Welcome back!

Tanna said...

You'll have to take pictures of our next make it/take it and blog about that:)

Nelson Family said...

Glad to see you back... You should post more often! Love the summer pics. I'm jeolous of the beach pics. What a great vacation!