Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures on the Refrigerator

So this morning Jesse colored a picture for me. I left it in the kitchen and went upstairs to change the laundry. He followed me up and asked if I had my picture. I told him that I left it in the kitchen because I'm going to hang it on the refrigerator. So he said he would hang it on the fridge for me.

Then he colored a picture for Meredith for the refrigerator.

And I was able to see how he "hung" it up on the fridge. He didn't. He put the pictures inside the fridge!


He was so proud that he did it all himself, the pictures are still chillin out in the fridge!

 


**Update: When Meredith got home from school, Jesse deemed the pictures cold enough so he took them out of the fridge...and now neither one is stuck on the fridge door.

 

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

So sweet. Savor the times.

Beth Swantz said...

love, love, love this!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!
Marlinda

taylor said...

this is stinkin' adorable.
I GET TO SEE YOU IN A WEEK AND A HALF!