Saturday, June 20, 2009

Debut

Gretta recently had a dance recital. We were invited, and I was so excited to go and see Gretta dance. But I will confess that I wasn't too terribly excited about sitting and watching everyone else's performances. However, I totally loved it - and Meredith did too.

We got to leave Jesse at home with Kent, which made for a much more relaxed time for me. And it was so much fun to watch the groups - from girls younger than Meredith up through junior high or high schoolers. Gretta did wonderful - it was fun to see her in that setting.

It was quite fun to watch the younger groups perform while they had their eyes glued to the side of the stage just behind the curtain where their teacher did the dance moves with them.

Thanks, Gretta for inviting us - we had a blast!


Photobucket

No comments: