Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation Bible School

At the beginning of June we had a great time at vacation Bible school at our church. It was my first year being on the committee that plans Bible school, and wow - what a lot of work that takes! It was fun, but I'm glad it's over and I don't have to think about Bible school again for 6 months or more.

Meredith had a great time learning Bible stories, learning about the Holy Spirit, learning new songs and Bible verses, playing at recess...




...playing follow the leader...


and making new friends. Meredith had met these 2 sisters before, but didn't remember them. They became fast friends when one was the only other girl in Meredith's class.


(As you can tell from the smiles, they were having fun tackling each other!)

Jesse had great fun in babysitting...when he actually went! Unfortunately I couldn't get any pictures of him because as soon as he would see me he would want to stay with me. So I got to play hide-and-not-seek when he came into areas of the church where I was.
Photobucket

No comments: