Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

So it seems like our lives are filled with ballgames...

and ballgames...

and more ballgames.


Meredith is having a blast in T-ball this year. Her fielding skills are improving every game, and surprisingly she is a pretty good batter. Especially when she brings her own bat. Not sure if it's the actual bat that makes the difference or the confidence that it gives her when she uses it. Whatever it is though, it's working.


(If you ever talk to Mer about t-ball, ask her to give you her ballgame face. The expression is supposed to strike fear in the hearts of the opposing team when Meredith is up to bat...too bad it's her own coach that pitches to her and gets the full benefit of the face!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

Theresa--I just got home from vacation last night and I'm catching up on your blog this morning! Enjoy those summer evenings at the ballgames, before you know it you'll be sitting at your grandchildren's ballgames!!

We didn't live here when the tornado hit, but we've been through a similar incident in NW Iowa. I feel your pain.

I briefly saw the clematis last night in the dark as we wondered where that plant came from, then I listened to your message on the answering machine. Thank you very much. I will let you know if it didn't make it. (I'm not sure when you left it here.) I'm going to put it by the south fence. Any other tips for me? Kim

Mary and Wilbur Litwiller said...

Meredith, You are running very good. I can see you love playing ball. I loved you email. Thank you.