Friday, September 12, 2008

It's here! It's here!

Well, our ipod touch is finally here. Beth, we should blame you for showing us your ipod touch - causing us to want one! So we splurged and got one on eBay. The wonderful thing about eBay is that you don't always have to pay top dollar for things. The bad thing is that your never quite sure when you'll receive the stuff that you bought. Since then we've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little ipod touch. (We just won the eBay auction a week ago, but it seems like AGES since then!)

So it came this morning. And you'll notice from the picture that it's still in the box with the plastic on. And that it's not yet turned on. During all our waiting (wow, was it really only a week?) you would think that I would have downloaded iTunes and gotten it all ready on our computer. But no. So now I'm forced to wait for iTunes to download so that I can then plug the iPod into the computer to get all powered up. I tried to skip that step and it just showed me a picture of a power cord plugged into a computer. Shoot!
Maybe for my next post I'll be sitting in my living room sipping a cherry Diet Pepsi, watching Monk on TV and posting. Wouldn't that be fun?!? Oh, the little things in life!

1 comment:

bets said...

Yippee! Welcome to the club! I hope you love it as much as I do!