Friday, January 23, 2009

the little things...yet again!

By now you've undoubtedly grown tired of my "little things" posts.

But seriously, today seemed like it was made up of a million little things that either made me smile or had the potential to get me down.

This is my final "little thing" for today. Pinkie promise.

Does it get any better than coffee, (or tea) dessert and conversation with a good friend? (Even if the coffee shop you try to go to is closed and you are forced to go somewhere else where you don't even get coffee?)

Especially when the conversation gets beyond the daily grind of everything that's going on in our lives.

To me, it's a little thing that feels like a big thing.

Stacy, if you are reading this, then let's schedule the next time we can get away. Even if it's a month from now, if it's on our calendars then it will really happen!

1 comment:

Mary and Wilbur Litwiller said...

The little things are what get us through life, as the famous quote: Stop and smell the Roses. So keep up with the little things.
I did not respond on Jesse's picture at his birthday cake- I love it. I love it. Keep posting, we check every day. It's so good to see and hear whats going on in Iowa County!