Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello? (Tap, tap, tap...) Anyone there?

Yes, well. Have you noticed my total lack of posting?

At times I have bloggers block. (That truly is a term...but you'll just have to trust me on that one.)

And then other times I can think of quite a few things that I want to post:

Like the yummy food I made for a super bowl party (wings and jalepeno popper dip and lemon cookies.)

Or the latest funny thing that Meredith or Jesse do. Or when Meredith was so sweet the morning that there was only one cereal bar left and even though I gave it to her to eat before school, she heard Jesse fussing that he didn't have one, so she gave it to him.

Or how I took a NyQuil two nights ago and still feel extra sleepy and drugged (my limbs seemed to be underwater for much of the day yesterday.)

But somehow between the time that something happens and I sit down at the computer, I again have bloggers block.

So forgive me if I'm a bit absent at times while I sift through the happenings of each day and wonder if anything would be of interest to you.

1 comment:

bets said...

i like to hear it all...it just brings back such great memories of my girls...things you think you'll never need to remember because they are ordinary.

Yet those are the very things that I miss the most...snuggling, whispering, sharing the events of the day. So - I love it all! Cherish it!

Ok - I'm puddling up so I better get ready for my class!
Luv ya and what ya write!!
auntie B