Friday, December 5, 2008

ANTM

So I'm a big fan of America's Next Top Model. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but there you go. And unfortunately, Meredith is also a fan. She is no longer allowed to watch the show - and hasn't been able to for quite a few cycles (that's season in top model talk!) However, she still remembers what Top Model is like. This morning after Meredith missed the bus, she was dressed and ready to go outside but had nowhere to go for the moment. So in her 5-year-old mind, it was a natural jump from waiting for the school bus to top model poses in snowpants, coat, hat and mittens!
And of course Jesse had to be right there copying her every move...in his pajama's and Meredith's boots!

3 comments:

bets said...

I think that jesse won that pose off! But - Meredith had more expertise - it was just beginners luck! :)

bets said...

Oh yes - and why did she miss the bus??? She doesn't look overly upset! Was mom? Just nosy! :)

Theresa said...

I just didn't realize that the bus was here and waiting...it wasn't until I looked out the window that I saw it leaving. Meredith was not upset at all, but I was because we were late because she wouldn't eat and then wouldn't get dressed!