Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zach turns 8

On Sunday afternoon we went to my nephew Zach's 8th birthday party. He didn't have a Star Wars themed party, but he definitely had a Star Wars birthday since many of his presents had to do with Star Wars.
We had a fun time getting together with family and just hanging out. The evening was cut a little short due to the ice pellets coming down - it was neither snow nor freezing rain.

My intention was to take lots of pictures to document the party. What actually happened was that I got a lot of unfocused pictures until the food was ready, and then the camera was abandoned in exchange for little smokies, chips, rotell, and diet pepsi. (Seriously - not much can compete with diet pepsi!)

I did get the shot below of my niece Gretta being crazy as usual!

No comments: